Manual removal instructions:
What is CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL?
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL is reported and classified as malicious program (malware).
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL actively resists detection and employs a number of techniques to ensure that you cannot remove CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL from infected computers./p>
How CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL got on your computer?
Phishing is the most common way for malware to infect computers.
It could be a fake email message that appears to be originated from Microsoft Customer Service, eBay, PayPal, Amazon, or even your bank or insurance company.
Fake emails that appear to come from the police, the FBI and other government entities were also reported.
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL could also infect your computer by exploiting a security vulnerability of your Web browser or one of its plugins.
If this is the case, CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL would be injected into a Web page, and could get to your PC when you visited a malicious or hacked Web site.
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL can be distributed with legitimate software that is repackaged by the scammers.
It could be downloaded from warez Web sites or download archives.
How do you know you have CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL on my computer?
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL works in background. It does not appear as a window, does not have a shortcut.
CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL hides its existence from your eyes.
How to remove CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL?
It may not be easy!
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Removal guide for CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL:
- Uninstall CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for CLUSEGANERINGMNG.DLL presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMe anti-rootkit and anti-malware
Premium software: RegRun Security Suite (Good choice for removal and protection)