Manual removal instructions:
In this post I will tell you how to get rid of CHRISTMASALERT.PRO ads from your PC.
CHRISTMASALERT.PRO web site is detected as a browser hijacker.
if you see this address CHRISTMASALERT.PRO in your browser – you are hacked!
CHRISTMASALERT.PRO can cause the troubles:
- Pop-up ads.
- Unwanted messages.
- Search redirecting.
- Seeing a search engine that looks like Google, but with an unfamiliar URL or logo.
- Unknown search engine in a browser.
- Changed Google search results.
The web site CHRISTMASALERT.PRO was installed by a Adware downloader program or a by the malicious browser extension.
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of CHRISTMASALERT.PRO:
- Uninstall CHRISTMASALERT.PRO using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all “CHRISTMASALERT.PRO” related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove “CHRISTMASALERT.PRO” files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a “CHRISTMASALERT.PRO” Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of “CHRISTMASALERT.PRO” scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete CHRISTMASALERT.PRO registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for CHRISTMASALERT.PRO presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove CHRISTMASALERT.PRO from Google Chrome.
- Remove CHRISTMASALERT.PRO from Internet Explorer.
- Remove CHRISTMASALERT.PRO from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean up your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMe anti-rootkit and anti-malware
Premium software: RegRun Security Suite (Good choice for removal and protection)