Manual removal instructions:
Be careful! Full path on computer: %PROGRAM FILES%\WEBBARS\SAT_VU5.EXE
SAT_VU5.EXE is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. SAT_VU5.EXE have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
SAT_VU5.EXE can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
SAT_VU5.EXE is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for SAT_VU5.EXE in the Control Panel.
Sometimes SAT_VU5.EXE uninstaller does not work.
How SAT_VU5.EXE got on my computer?
Usually you got SAT_VU5.EXE with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since SAT_VU5.EXE manufacturer pays software developers for distributing SAT_VU5.EXE within their applications, SAT_VU5.EXE is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one SAT_VU5.EXE problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How to remove SAT_VU5.EXE?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of SAT_VU5.EXE:
- Uninstall SAT_VU5.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "SAT_VU5.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SAT_VU5.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "SAT_VU5.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SAT_VU5.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SAT_VU5.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for SAT_VU5.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMe anti-rootkit and anti-malware
Premium software: RegRun Security Suite (Good choice for removal and protection)