Manual removal instructions:
WIN TUNEUP PRO is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. WIN TUNEUP PRO have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
WIN TUNEUP PRO can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
WIN TUNEUP PRO is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for WIN TUNEUP PRO in the Control Panel.
Sometimes WIN TUNEUP PRO uninstaller does not work.
How WIN TUNEUP PRO got on my computer?
Usually you got WIN TUNEUP PRO with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since WIN TUNEUP PRO manufacturer pays software developers for distributing WIN TUNEUP PRO within their applications, WIN TUNEUP PRO is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one WIN TUNEUP PRO problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs./p>
How to remove WIN TUNEUP PRO?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of WIN TUNEUP PRO:
- Uninstall WIN TUNEUP PRO using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "WIN TUNEUP PRO" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WIN TUNEUP PRO" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "WIN TUNEUP PRO" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WIN TUNEUP PRO" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WIN TUNEUP PRO registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for WIN TUNEUP PRO presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
UnHackMe anti-rootkit and anti-malware
Premium software: RegRun Security Suite (Good choice for removal and protection)